Live Highlights :

Barcelona vs Sevilla Live Stream Free Online

Jumat, 26 Juli 2013

Barcelona vs Sevilla Live Stream
Barcelona vs Sevilla

Barcelona vs Sevilla Live Stream Free Online

Barcelona vs Sevilla Live Stream - Before officially appointed as the new Barcelona coach, Gerardo Martino name may be unfamiliar to some people. Martino understand that not many people knew him.

Martino became the new Barca coach Tito Vilanova following the resignation last week. Vilanova himself resigned undergoing treatment for parotid gland cancer.

Barca officially introduced Martino, who is familiarly called Tata, on Friday (07/26/2013). Blaugrana officially signed Argentine man for two years.

"Of course I am very happy and grateful. I am grateful to all the directors and the trust that I have received," Martino said, as quoted by Football Espana.

"I'm sorry for the reason I came here. I also wanted to say hello and give support to Tito and I am also sad for the reason he's gone."

"Could be here is a privilege. You can hit the target in your life, but sometimes even if you are ambitious you can not get to a place like this. Course I am now here and I am very grateful for that."

LINK to WATCH THE GAME

 
© Copyright Berani Baca 2010 -2013 [La Liga Spain]
Footstrim - Digitalaser - Blue Moon - Olaguide - Greek Says - Eagle Home - Kanhoorx - Love Goal - Hot Goal - Witchygodmother - Modernorthoprax