Live Highlights :

Federer vs Haas Live Stream Free Online

Kamis, 15 Agustus 2013

Federer vs Haas Live Stream

Federer vs Haas Live Stream Free Online

Federer vs Haas Live Stream - "He's developed into a great player. If I was the decision maker in Fiorentina then I will make a financial sacrifice for the sake of it," he said.

Previously, Mihajlovic Ljajic also be a player for the Serbian national team. But Mihajlovic did not call anymore since Ljajic refused to sing the national anthem ahead of the match against Spain last May 2012.

"The reason I did not call again has nothing to do with talent. When I came [to the team] I make the rules of behavior and one of them is singing the national anthem. Might seem trivial, but for me it's important."

"We have to talk related to it and he said to me that he was not able to sing for ethical and religious reasons. I understand it but I can not change your mind," said defender known for his free tendagan it.

LINK to WATCH THE GAME

LINK to WATCH THE GAME

 
© Copyright Berani Baca 2010 -2013 [La Liga Spain]
Footstrim - Digitalaser - Blue Moon - Olaguide - Greek Says - Eagle Home - Kanhoorx - Love Goal - Hot Goal - Witchygodmother - Modernorthoprax