Live Highlights :

Real Sociedad vs Lyon Live Streaming Free Online

Rabu, 28 Agustus 2013

Real Sociedad vs Lyon Live Streaming Free Online

Real Sociedad vs Lyon Live Streaming
Real Sociedad vs Lyon Live Streaming - Paolo Di Canio insists that he will be one of the best managers, although he was less popular among the Sunderland players.

This Italian guy make Sunderland in the Premier League with eight points in seven games, including a victory over rivals Newcastle United at St James Park for the first time since 13 years.

However, high-intensity training methods and strict rules around the club reportedly made ​​the tension between the squad, he even admitted that he had been fined seven players in the week before their last game of last season.

"I do not want to say that I was God and other normal and I would turn them into a fantastic player, but with discipline I insisted I would pull out the best of them," he told The Northern Echo.

"I'm not going to change. If I changed, it will only help me to grow, then I will always be watching me, but in general, I would not be changed. Someday, I will be one of the best managers," added Di Canio .

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE GAME
http://www.lovegoal.net/2013/08/stream-4.html

http://www.lovegoal.net/2013/08/stream-10.html

LINK to WATCH THE GAME

 
© Copyright Berani Baca 2010 -2013 [La Liga Spain]
Footstrim - Digitalaser - Blue Moon - Olaguide - Greek Says - Eagle Home - Kanhoorx - Love Goal - Hot Goal - Witchygodmother - Modernorthoprax